Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation, Day 18, Pictures

Friday after Pentecost 3
June 18, 2010
Vacation, Day 19

The Lord be with you

Yesterday I was unable to post any pictures, so the following pictures are what I would have posted if I had posted pictures. They are:

1. Most of us at Old Faithful
2. Old Faithful going off
3. Kepler Falls
4. Some Elk we saw (not the ones that chased Dixie)
5. Mammoth Mineral Springs
6. Sunset as we left Yellowstone

The Lord be with you
Pastor John Rickert





1 comment:

  1. I think we all took more pictures today than any other single day of the trip so far! The splendor of Yellowstone is amazing; I understand why Teddy Roosevelt wanted this preserved! We managed to miss the riots in LA & the tornadoes & bear mauling in Yellowstone; God is with us. We barely missed the "falling rock" caused by elk on a ridge over the road - now I know how that happens!

    ReplyDelete