Saturday, November 28, 2009

Questions Anyone?


The Last Day of the Church Year
November 28, 2009

The Lord be with you

In a comment on an earlier post I was asked if there was any place on this blog to submit questions. I said there is no such designated local, but that a question could be submitted as a comment on any post. If the question does not relate to the post, then I’d just create a separate post.

To no great surprise, I received two questions that did not relate to the post. They were; 1) How can you be angry and not sin; and 2) How do you honor an estranged parent? I will deal with these questions in two future posts, however I would like everyone to know that they can submit a question in the same fashion. I’ll get to them as time and inspiration permit.

Blessings in Christ

1 comment: