Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My First Survey

Tuesday after Pentecost 13
Festival of St. Bartholomew, Apostle
August 24, 2010

The Lord be with you

I’m in the process of upgrading my blogging skills. There are several reasons. First, our congregation desires to change our web presence. The hope is to eliminate our conventional web page and use this blog exclusively. To do that I need to learn how to put on my blog more static information, like worship times. We are also considering using this blog to publish our newsletter. To do that, I need to figure out how to add pages to this blog. With additional pages you could click on a link to our newsletter.

The next reason relates to the Doctorate of Ministry degree I’m working on at Gardner-Webb University. Part of my project will require surveys. At least one of those surveys will be of people who are not regular attendees at Lamb of God Lutheran. I have created a test survey, and I hope you take it. I just want to know if I have done this correctly. I’m also hoping to figure out how to put a survey in the sidebar.

Thank you for helping me out with this.


Click here to take the survey.
(I goofed on the last question.)

Blessings in Christ,
Pastor John Rickert

No comments:

Post a Comment