Monday, July 12, 2010

Opps, We All Make Mistakes

Monday after Pentecost 7
July 12, 2010

The Lord be with you

On July 6, I published a post titled “Have You Ever Heard of …” In that post, I provided a list of groups that I said were Lutheran. I also said that I had not heard of all of them but would provide some information about each on this blog. I thought they were all Lutheran because I got the list from a Lutheran source. In researching the group titled “Alpha Course” I discovered that it comes from the Anglican Commune (starting at Holy Trinity Brompton). It is basically an Adult Instruction Course open to anyone. As I work through the list I will provide information about the groups that spring from Lutheran origins, and note those that do not.

Blessings in Christ,
Pastor John Rickert

No comments:

Post a Comment