Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Have Nothing To Say

Tuesday after the Fourth Sunday in Lent
March 16, 2010

The Lord be with you

When I first started this blog, I went to numerous blogs to see what others were doing. One thing I noticed was that some bloggers felt compelled to post something every day. Often, when they had nothing to say of value, they spent hours combing the web looking for something worthwhile. I suspect that, as they began their search, their standards were high. I also suspect that as the hours worn on their standards began to slip. So some of the more worthless posts were from bloggers who admitted they had writers block.

Anyone who comes to this blog regularly will have noticed that I do not post every day. That is because I do not feel I have something worth posting every day. I do not now, nor do I intend to start, spending hours surfing the web in the hope of finding something of value. This policy prevents me from becoming desperate and posting just any-old-thing just to post.

The bottom line is that there will be days that nothing new appears on this blog. It also means that what I do post I really feel is of value.

Blessings in Christ
Pastor John Rickert

No comments:

Post a Comment