Friday, July 17, 2009

A Test Blog ... For Now

Friday after Pentecost 6

The Lord be with you

If you stumbled across this blog you should know that this is a test blog. I'm just trying to get the hang of this medium. I hope it will turn into a "real" blog where I'll post information about what I'm doing, what is happening at my church, and some theological reflections. To that end I invite your comments on the posts. Much of what I will post here I am thinking of putting in the final product. One thing I will be posting is my "Sunday Sundries." This is an e-mail I send out each week to the members of Lamb of God Lutheran Church in Spartanburg, SC. It tells them what will be happening on Sunday, including a review of the appointed Bible readings. It also includes information about various upcoming activities. I also plan to have links that are of interest to me. In fact, I'm going to try a link right now. This link should take you to a video about Lutherans.

Blessings in Christ

Pastor John Rickert



1 comment: