Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pastor on KUFO

Wednesday after Pentecost 4

The Lord be with you

Yesterday I was the guest on HIS Time, a program on KUFO radio, the official radio station of the LC-MS. The show has three segments and I was on two of them. One is called the daily lectionary and I waxed eloquent on the text of Acts 10:18-33. The link below will let you listen to that portion of the program.

LINK

Following the Daily Lectionary they move to Matins and I was the guest preacher. Actually it is more like a sermonette as the message isn't quite five minutes long. The text for the message is again Acts 10:18-33. The link below will let you listen to the scripture lesson read and the message.(Oh, by the way, my first name is John, not Sam. I do have a nephew named Samuel.)

LINK

I doubt they will be asking me to be the next Lutheran Hour Speaker, but it isn't bad.

Blessings in Christ,
Pastor John Rickert

No comments:

Post a Comment