Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Survey Closed

Wednesday after Pentecost 17
September 22, 2010
First Day of Fall

The Lord be with you

I am officially closing the poll that is located at the top of the right-hand column. The consensus view is that the blog should have more “theological” posts. In response to this I posted an article titled “Teach Us To Pray” this past September 20. Theological posts take more thought (at least for me), therefore I will not be able to put up one a day (much less several!). However I will seek to post something at least once a week. I also recommend reading the “Diggin’ In” article in our newsletter, which is now posted on the blog on a separate page. The tone of the lead article varies from accenting upcoming events to devotional to theological, so you will just have to read it to know what I’ve done each month. The review of the appointed lessons for the upcoming weeks worship service can certainly be considered “theological.” I may also include more posts that are written by other people to increase the number of “theological” articles.

Thank you to everyone who took the survey/poll. I will put up another one, I just don’t know when.

Blessings in Christ,
Pastor John Rickert

No comments:

Post a Comment